Because the print, mail, packaging and fulfillment services we provide are essential to our clients deemed to be Critical Infrastructure, we remain fully operational and our supply chains are intact. These client industries include healthcare, medical/pharmaceutical, financial/banking, city/municipality, and transportation/logistics.
Our employee health and safety is our number one priority. We’ve taken extensive steps to keep our employees safely out of harm’s way, including the following key processes:
- Remote employee workstations for all non-operational staff
- Modifications in our processes to minimize employee-to-employee contact including staggered shifts and new workflows
- Professional cleaning and sanitizing every night
- Personal space cleaning kits placed throughout the organization
- Hand sanitizing stations generously available throughout the plant
- Gloves and masks available to employees that need them
- Reminder posters throughout the offices to ensure appropriate hygienic practices
- Visitor access to our facility is restricted to critical essential business only
This is a time that we will be talking about for generations to come. May it be a time that we see a restoration of health and unity, positive spirit and goodwill – in our families, in our communities, in our nation, and throughout our world. That’s our prayer.
Our Westamerica rallying cry is “Stay Strong, Stay Healthy.” Thank you for your continued business and support.
Any questions please feel free to contact us or call us at (949)462-3600.