Marketing in today’s multichannel world requires a company to present a unified, coordinated presence. This can present continuity problems. In its simplest form this means making sure the logo on your website is the same as the logo on your social media channels, print collateral, and email blasts. But it goes way beyond your logo.
What happens when you have multiple units, perhaps bank branches or restaurant locations? How can you insure that each unit is using the correct brochures, stationary, business cards or pocket folders? How can you track, organize and warehouse your supplies? How can you do all this and maintain a consistent brand presencethough each of your locations?
Looking for a Time Saving Marketing Solution
First Foundation came to Westamerica looking for an online system that would help their branches deliver a consistent brand message while allowing local customization. In addition, they wanted to eliminate the bottleneck of funneling all orders through corporate. Their list of requirements for the system included:
- A warehouse to store their stationery and marketing collateral materials
- Customizable business cards with built-in approval and fast turnaround
- 24/7 web access
- Reporting Systems
- Multiple user logins
- A site that mimicked their own website, skinned with their colors and images
One of the first thing on FFB’s list was warehousing. They knew that ordering in bulk can save money but they didn’t want to store all the materials in their corporate office, or in the respective branches.
Westamerica’s Marketing Asset Management System
Through an in-depth discussion with the representatives from First Foundation Bank, we created a centralized portal where they can store, order, customize and print their marketing collateral on demand. In addition, our online marketing fulfillment solution program allows FFB to easily manage their inventory from anywhere.
“First Foundation Bank’s marketing team really appreciates the ability to see the actual inventory counts on each item right on the website portal.” – Elle Luce
Westamerica built in an effective customer service feature that immediately sends order confirmations to the marketing staff so they know exactly when their orders are shipped.
StōrFront: Westamerica’s Marketing Fulfillment Solution Program
We call our online marketing fulfillment solution program StōrFront. It’s easy to use and perfectly integrates traditional marketing fulfillment practices with the latest digital technology.
- A single web-based portal for all your marketing collateral, from print-on-demand to preprinted inventory, kept in our dedicated warehouse
- A single manufacturing source that can maintain brand consistency across your printed products
- A user-friendly portal that gives your team access to collateral, print-on-demand or even promotional products
- Product restrictions based on budget, product or user permissions, allowing you to control usage and prevent hoarding
- StōrFront can be skinned to mimic existing client websites, creating a unified experience between your primary website and the portal
If your company wants to present a unified, coordinated presence and create a consistent brand message throughout multiple units you need to consider StōrFront. It worked for First Foundation Bank and I know it can work for you.