Client Success Manager – Growth opportunity
It’s the responsibility of the Client Success Manager (CSM) to develop and sustain sound working relationships with clients. The CSM manages projects by communicating with clients: generating accurate and timely estimates and quote letters, work orders, and purchase orders as required. As a member of the Sales and Marketing Team, the CSM is also responsible for seeking, establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with clients. You will be in contact with past, current, and prospective clients and will be in a strong position to influence their positive perception of our company.
- Sales and Marketing
- Support the sales efforts of the company through regular client outreach activities. Activities to include such things as contacting dormant or underserved clients, supporting assigned House accounts, and outreach to prospective sales leads – for the purpose of developing and growing company revenues.
- Assist sales and marketing team with targeted prospect research efforts, using online and other available technology resources.
- Update and maintain client and prospect data as required in the company CRM system.
- Support strategic sales plans, and collaborate with team members on innovative ways to acquire, maintain and grow new accounts.
- Estimating and Order Entry
- Fully understand the client’s needs and goals for each job. Ensure that all information necessary for the accurate estimation of a job is obtained.
- Convert estimates into jobs, create complete and accurate job tickets and purchase orders.
- Communicate effectively with the Scheduler and/or Mailing Supervisor regarding production and delivery/mailing including coordination of any work to be performed outside of our company.
- Client Service
- Identify and anticipate client needs, ask questions that enable us to provide the best product and service possible for each assignment.
- Ensure that all required artwork, mail lists, and other relevant client-supplied materials are received in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that proofs and other approvals are sent and received in a timely fashion to maintain the production schedule.
- Monitor job progress throughout the production cycle and communicate with client and production as appropriate.
- Manage telephone calls, emails and other communications promptly, professionally and with good communication skills.
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Experience in printing or graphic arts industries preferred but not required.
- Strong organizational work habits including excellent time management skills.
- Excellent command of the English language in both written and oral forms.
- Strong attention to detail, possessing a sales aptitude and passionate about preventing errors and solving problems.
- Must be computer literate, current on new technology and able to learn new software programs and applications.
- Must be hard working with a positive and upbeat personality, a self-starter and problem solver.
- Ability to move freely throughout the building to gather information, materials and authorizations.
- Accurate and efficient processing of paperwork to facilitate timely month-end closing.
- Consistent application of accounting skills and use of good judgment to resolve variances and solve problems.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Training and opportunities for advancement
- Opportunity to join a top-performing team within a growing company
Pay rate / salary:
$25 – $28 per hour, plus quarterly bonus on sales growth
- Positive, healthy and fun work environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- Join a stable and secure company with a 50 year track record of success
Come hone your skills in a positive, growth-oriented team environment.
Westamerica is a fun-loving, high-performing team of over 100 people strong. After almost 50 years in business, we’re still evolving and innovating to serve our clients and provide rewarding growth opportunities for our team.
We exist to help our clients grow. We do this with our award-winning quality, friendly responsive service, creative and cost-effective project planning, and consistently on-time performance. When our clients grow, we grow right along with them.
If you believe in yourself and are driven to succeed – and want to enjoy your workplace – contact us today. We offer competitive wages, generous benefits, advancement potential, and a positive, safe and clean environment.