Shipping and Receiving Technicians
Our Shipping and Receiving Technicians should be comfortable with the following responsibilities:
- Obtain and process product orders, including receiving deliveries, registering them and distributing packages internally where necessary.
- Must be familiar with all major transportation software including FedEx and UPS systems.
- Schedule large shipments and plan logistics to ensure that there is sufficient storage space for incoming items and to manage the outbound shipping activity.
- Keep files of goods shipped and received by preparing regular shipping and receiving reports in the company’s project management software.
- Place merchandise in a warehouse or storage facility by packaging, lifting items as necessary, operating forklifts and pallet jacks for large goods.
- Must be certified for forklifts.
- Must have a valid CA driver’s license and pass a DMV check.
2nd Shift position
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Training and opportunities for advancement
- Opportunity to join a top-performing team within a growing company
- Positive, healthy and fun work environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- Join a stable and secure company with a 50 year track record of success
Come hone your skills in a positive, growth-oriented team environment.
Westamerica is a fun-loving, high-performing team of over 100 people strong. After almost 50 years in business, we’re still evolving and innovating to serve our clients and provide rewarding growth opportunities for our team.
We exist to help our clients grow. We do this with our award-winning quality, friendly responsive service, creative and cost-effective project planning, and consistently on-time performance. When our clients grow, we grow right along with them.
If you believe in yourself and are driven to succeed – and want to enjoy your workplace – contact us today. We offer competitive wages, generous benefits, advancement potential, and a positive, safe and clean environment.