Project Manager – Grand Format/Wide Format Division
Westamerica Communications is growing it’s Grand Format/Wide Format Division to meet and exceed our Customer’s needs! We are looking for a Project Manager to help our Grand Format/Wide Format Division achieve this.
- Receive job request from Clients and/or assigned Account Representative and create production estimate.
- Create accurate and concise Job Ticket for Project, keeping the Job Ticket updated throughout production as information or instructions may change during manufacture.
- Create layouts/impositions and production notes on all jobs to facilitate production of the job.
- Communicate to Account Representative and/or Client as the primary contact and source for information concerning the production of the Project.
- Committed focus to our Customer’s needs. Accuracy, Quality and Initiative.
- Ability to work with and collaborate with all the members of the Wide Format Divison to help solve problems, and facilitate production to meet the Customer’s expectations.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and be organized to ensure accuracy for all jobs you are handling.
- Microsoft 365 Suite Skill (Mandatory), Adobe Suite Skill
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Training and opportunities for advancement
- Opportunity to join a top-performing team within a growing company
Pay rate / salary:
$25 – $30 per hour
- Positive, healthy and fun work environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- Join a stable and secure company with a 50 year track record of success
If you have the “Team” and “Can-Do” spirit and skills required, please respond to help our Customer’s and Company grow!
Westamerica is a fun-loving, high-performing team of over 100 people strong. After almost 50 years in business, we’re still evolving and innovating to serve our clients and provide rewarding growth opportunities for our team.
We exist to help our clients grow. We do this with our award-winning quality, friendly responsive service, creative and cost-effective project planning, and consistently on-time performance. When our clients grow, we grow right along with them.
If you believe in yourself and are driven to succeed – and want to enjoy your workplace – contact us today. We offer competitive wages, generous benefits, advancement potential, and a positive, safe and clean environment.