Print Post-Production Expeditor – Finishing the job for our Customers.
You will be responsible for managing all Post-Press production at our Outside Services Providers.
- Communicate and collaborate daily with Project Managers, Manufacturing Supervisors, Shipping and Receiving, and our Outside Service Providers.
- Prepare all Materials associated with the job being produced.
- Prepare all Purchase Orders, Overlays, 1-Offs, and Rule-Ups that accompany the Job being produced.
- Communicate with Providers daily to maintain, and or adjust our schedules.
- Inspect returning jobs for completeness, quality, and proper packaging according to the Job Ticket and Purchase Orders.
- Commitment to Quality.
- Practical knowledge of printing and finishing processes.
- Ability to clearly communicate Verbally, via E-Mail, or Telephone.
- Understanding of Production Schedules.
- Quality minded.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Training and opportunities for advancement
- Opportunity to join a top-performing team within a growing company
Pay rate / salary:
$24.00 – $28.00 per hour
- Positive, healthy and fun work environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- Join a stable and secure company with a 50 year track record of success
If you are detail and quality-driven, join our team and help us continue to deliver exceptional results to our clients.
Westamerica is a fun-loving, high-performing team of over 100 people strong. After almost 50 years in business, we’re still evolving and innovating to serve our clients and provide rewarding growth opportunities for our team.
We exist to help our clients grow. We do this with our award-winning quality, friendly responsive service, creative and cost-effective project planning, and consistently on-time performance. When our clients grow, we grow right along with them.
If you believe in yourself and are driven to succeed – and want to enjoy your workplace – contact us today. We offer competitive wages, generous benefits, advancement potential, and a positive, safe and clean environment.